There’s nothing more inviting than a plate full of freshly baked cookies… so when you add all your favorite flavors to one recipe, who can resist? These cookies are full of all the sweet, crunchy, chewy, chocolatey goodness your heart desires. And YES, they are healthy!!!
These cookies were made almost by accident, when we decided to add a bit of this and a little of that to an ordinary oatmeal cookie recipe. It turns out it’s hard to go wrong with a dash of spice, a heaping amount of chocolate chips and coconut. All these ingredients didn’t just make these cookies more hearty, but also more nutritious. You’ll most likely have all these sugar-free ingredients on hand and what’s more – with an electric mixer (or one bowl), this recipe is a breeze to whip up. These loaded cookies are by far one of the most delicious and most addicting cookie recipes we have posted. They really have it all – fully loaded with texture, spice, nutritious ingredients and all the flavor you could hope for. Enjoy!
- ⅓ cup Raw Honey
- ⅓ cup Organic Butter or Earth Balance Butter
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Flax or Nutritional Yeast
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- ⅓ cup Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Walnuts or Peanuts, Chopped
- 3 Dates, pitted and finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl of an electric stand mixer, combine the honey and butter and beat until nice and fluffy. It should look like a whipped honey butter.
- Add the vanilla, egg and baking soda. Mix in the flax or nutritional yeast, cinnamon and flour. Beat until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoons, scoop out about 11/2 tablespoon size balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.