I know it’s April Fools’ Day, but it’s feeling more like Ground Hog’s Day. You’ve seen the movie with Bill Murry. There’s been some sketchy business going on around here.
I’ve made this bread three times now and it wasn’t for the sake of “getting it right”. I need an intervention.
I know I will run out of bananas eventually, but that might come too late. When something is easy to make and is unbelievably full of flavor, it’s difficult to stop making it… and eating it.
This banana bread is super moist and just delicious! And SO easy! No joke, easy. Honey, vanilla and chocolate chips take this banana bread from good, to the best, easiest banana bread ever.
- 3 Large Bananas
- ⅓ cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1⅔ cups White Spelt Flour
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mash bananas in medium sized mixing bowl. Add the coconut milk, honey or maple syrup, vanilla and baking soda and mix well. Add the flour and chocolate chips together and mix until just combined. Be very careful not to over mix!
- Pour the batter in a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-44 minutes. Watch carefully during the last 10 minutes of baking to cover with foil if the top is browning too rapidly. Cut into slices and enjoy.