With our naturally sweet version, you can enjoy these delicious, chewy dessert bars in a more healthy way! The use of natural peanut butter omits the use of regular butter and gives these bars a truly decadent peanut flavor. Delicious chocolate swirled into the mix omits the need for sugary marshmallows. The combination of flavors, textures and natural ingredients make them completely perfect.
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 6 cups Natural Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- In a sauce pan, heat together the coconut sugar and liquid sweetener over medium heat until it begins to boil. Remove the mixture from heat and add in the peanut butter. Stir until well combined and then gently add in the Rice Krispies and chocolate chips.
- Stir until all the Krispies are nicely coated and the chocolate is melted. Press the mixture into a 9 by 9 pan and let cool. For easy cutting, cut into bars while the mixture is still slightly warm. Store any leftovers in an airtight container.